I've been waiting a while to share this. Trust me, this is going to be fun.
I'm very excited to be working with Cotton Incorporated (yes that Cotton, The Fabric of Our Lives, Cotton) as their Fashion Influencer for the Northwest.
Here's the scoop:
They've divided the nation into 6 different regions. My region is the Northwest. We'll be looking for the best street style in the region. Not only will we be hitting the streets here in Portland, but also in Seattle, Boise and Missoula to showcase the best cotton looks. Don't live in these cities? You can also submit your photo online. Guys, you too. (Do it!)
The best cotton looks will appear on People.com/cotton24hours, I'll be helping to narrow it down to the top 8 to the looks I feel represent the Northwest the best. The public will vote and the best look from the Northwest will:
1. Be Awesome (of course, but then you will also...)
2. Win a trip to South Beach (where you will...)
3. Get VIP treatment and backstage access at Cottons 24 hour runway show (where your bank account will grow by...)
4. $2,500 cash prize (and also you'll get to)
5. Hang out with me (very cool)
photo by: Stewart Traver
Recently I had a chance to fly to NYC to meet with Cotton Inc and the other 5 Fashion Influencers. Here I am with Sincerely Jules, Sugarlaws, Mattieology.